Services & Pricing
What is Included in the Inspection?
A home inspection is a limited, non-invasive examination of the condition of a home, often in connection with the sale of that home. Home inspections are conducted by Steve Pellecchia, owner / inspector of All American Home Inspection, LLC.
Most inspections take 2 – 3 hours depending on the size of the home. All American performs inspections to exceed the NJ Standards of Practice NJAC 13:40-15.16. Ideally, you will accompany your inspector during the inspecction, so that you’ll actually see what we’re talking about in the written report. The results are provided to you, complete with digital photos of any problem areas and includes a clear description of what we’ve found with any problem areas noted. Every inspection is a complete and thorough visual inspection of all the major systems and components in the home. All reports cover the structure from foundation to roof and evaluate all electrical, plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems for operability. Our report is easy to read and the summary page lists all problem areas in one location on the report.
A thorough home inspection will include the following:
- Roof: Shingles, flashings, chimneys, vents, trim and gutters, drip edges, skylights, downspouts, and other visible roof related items
- Attics: Insulation, ventilation, rafters, joists and collar ties, trusses, wiring attachments, and other visible related items
- Plumbing and Fixtures: Water pressure, water distribution system, hose bibs, sinks and faucets, bath/showers and toilets, sanitary system, and other plumbing system components.
- Interior: Floors and ceilings, walls, stairs (if applicable) and banisters, finishes, sinks, cabinets, shelving, built-in appliances and other visible interior-related components
- Heating and Cooling Systems: Furnace, air cleaning parts, ductwork, air conditioner and lines, and other visible related HVAC components.
- Electrical Systems: Service entry and clearances, service panel, switches and outlets, visible wiring and junction boxes, grounding system, and other related electrical components.
- Basements, Crawl Spaces, and Foundation: Insulation, ventilation, posts, vapor barriers, utility attachment, structural items, floors and walls, and columns.
- Exterior: Siding materials, attachments, windows, doors, sashes and lintels, vents, entryways, and other visible exterior related components.
- Decks and Porches
- Environmental Issues
- Termite Inspection
- Overall Structure
All American Home Inspection, LLC is fully licensed and insured in the state of New Jersey and will carry out a thorough and complete inspection that exceeds state standards.
Condo/ Townhouse starting at:
Regular Homes starting at:
ADULT COMMUNITIES 55+ starting at:
*Prices subject to change due to the square footage of the structure.